How to insert lenses
- First, please wash your hands thoroughly and dry them well.
- Then open the first lens blister and carefully place your index finger in the liquid and touch the lens. Our Lenjoy 1 Day Comfort are lightly tinted so you can easily see them.
- Place the lens on your index finger with the bulge down in the upper crease. Now slightly bend your finger twice.
- Now turn the lens over with the help of your other hand.
- Pull your upper lid slightly upwards with your free hand. Then place the lens on your index finger in the middle of the eye.
- Then let go of your eyelids and blink a few times until you feel the lens is in place.
How to remove lenses
- Like when you insert your lenses, please wash your hands thoroughly and dry them well.
- Slide your upper lid slightly upwards with one hand and pull the lower lid slightly downwards with the free fingers of the other hand.
- Now carefully insert the index finger and the thumb of your lower hand into your eye and gently grasp the lens.
- Then let go of your eyelids and blink a few times.
- Dispose of your daily disposable lenses afterwards.
For more detailed information check Leaflet.docx
- Do not sleep in your lenses.
- Do not wear your lenses more than once.
- Do not rinse your lenses with tap water.
- Do not use household products on your lenses.
- Do not use saliva to wet your lenses.
- Do not wear your lenses when using eye drops (unless advised so by a medical practitioner).